Automatic Backlinks Setup Guide
Hi there and welcome to Automatic Backlinks! This guide is written to help you get familiar with our service.
The main objective of Automatic Backlinks is to help you rank better on search engines by getting quality backlinks. In order to get backlinks you will need two things; available link credit and a backlink campaign.
Step 1. Get Link Credit
There are three ways you can get Link Credit:
- Earn Link Credit by displaying other members backlinks on your own sites
- Purchase a monthly Link Credit subscription
Earn Link Credit
You can earn Link Credit by adding your site to our system and allow our system to place backlinks on your site. In order to participate in this part, you will either need to install the link display code on your site, or you will need to have access to edit the HTML code of your site. We have an automatic link display code for PHP and ready to install plug-ins available for:
Using a plug-in
To install one of our plug-ins or the native PHP code, please go to your Dashboard and click on “Add a site”. Here you can find all packages available for easy installation. For WordPress installations, please read the readme.txt file in the package to find information on how to install it.
If your site or CMS uses a caching system, make sure that it does not cache content for longer than 60 minutes. This will prevent our link display code from operating normally.
Adding a site without a package
If we don’t have a package available for your CMS and it is not powered by PHP, but you do have access to the HTML code of your site, you can still add your site as a manual site. Simply click on “Add a manual site”, and share your site URL with us on the next page. Whenever our system finds a backlink for your site, we will send you an email with the backlink code ready to paste. . Once you have placed the code on your site, please verify the placement by clicking on the verify button in the email.
Do not modify the code or place it on a different page than indicated in the email. Also make sure that you do not have any modules or plugins installed on your website that modify the way code is being saved. If the code is not 100% the same, our system won't be able to verify the placement and you won't earn any Link Credit for it.
Activate and configure your site
Once you have added your site to the system, you have to activate and configure it from your dashboard on Automatic Backlinks. Here you can configure the basic settings, such as the topics and language of your site. You can also specify what type of backlinks you are willing to display on your site using settings such as language and topic.
Once you click on “Save and activate”, you will be brought back to your dashboard and all pages with a MajesticRank of 1.0 or higher will have been added. Clicking on “View pages” will bring you to an overview of all pages that have been accepted. Here you can find the MajesticRank of your pages and the backlinks that we have placed on your site (please allow up to 24 hours before we place the first backlink on your site). You can also pause or remove pages if you don’t want us to place backlinks on them.
Purchase Link Credit
Monthly Link Credit subscriptions
Convert earned money from your money balance
Step 2. Create a Backlink Campaign
Once you have configured the basic settings, don’t forget to also create the Link Variations. These will become the backlinks that will be placed on other people’s sites. You can build your Link Variations manually one by one by selecting “Add link variation”, or you could use our link variation builder. Using the link variation builder, you can generate many different backlinks quickly.
Some things to keep in mind
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- Please make sure to follow our Quality Guidelines when adding your site to our system.
- Don’t worry if you can’t immediately see links being placed on your site. Sites without any links placed on them are prioritized and new campaigns are created every day.
- Be careful with how strict you set the requirements of your campaign. The higher the requirements, the more difficult it will be for us to place your backlinks.
- When you first add your site, an activation message will appear on your site. This generally disappears as soon as you activate your site. Sometimes it might take a bit longer. This is related to our caching settings and the caching settings of your site.
- Please have a look at our FAQ for additional information. If you have additional questions that don’t get answered in this guide or in our FAQ, feel free to contact us through our contact form.